I’ve been avoiding making a travel bucket list for a while now for many reasons. One- because people tend to put the most popular destinations on their lists, and miss out on so many underrated locations; and two- because the list would be endless, and there’s no doubt that I probably won’t be able to visit every destination before I kick the bucket.
Before conducting this list, I definitely felt as though I’d seen and done a lot. I’ve seen a few wonders of the world including; Chichén-Itzá, The Rome Colosseum and the Great Pyramid of Giza. I’ve been on volcanoes in Lanzarote, Rode Camels in Egypt, Befriended Monkeys in Morocco and swam with baby sharks in Cape Verde- yet somehow, I feel as though I haven’t even seen a fraction of what the world has to offer!
This Bucket List is definitely a work in progress, as I’m sure I’ll come back later and add more to it. But here it is- every country/city that I want to visit, and what I want to do there.
- China– The Great Wall, Terracotta Warriors & The Forbidden City
- Peru– Machu Picchu
- India– The Taj Mahal & the food
- Brazil– Rio Di Janiero Carnival, Christ the Redeemer
- Indonesia– For the beaches
- Tanzania– For the Wildlife & Safaris
- Switzerland– For the modern igloos & to stay in a cabin in the mountains
- Iceland– The Blue Lagoon & Northern Lights
- Japan– For the food, Cherry Blossom Trees & Sensō-ji Temple
- Thailand– For the food, The Grand Palace, Phi Phi Islands and to possible volunteer at the Elephant Nature Park
- Singapore– Gardens by the Bay Nature Park
- New York– To visit see Times Square & pretend I’m a character in Sex and the City in Manhattan
- Canada– Niagara Falls & To see Bears in the British Columbia
- Australia– For the Marine life
- Ecuador– Galapagos Islands
- South Africa– To see the Big Five Game animals (Lions, Rhinos, Leopards, Buffalos and my favourite animal, Elephants)
- Fiji– For the beaches & Over water bungalows
- The Bahamas– For the adorable swimming Pigs
- Chile– Easter Island
- Florida, US– Walt Disney World… Am I allowed to put this one on here?
- Israel– The Dead Sea